2015 Essay Contest
Free 32” TV Giveaway
Essay Contest Rules and Regulations
- Does social media has an affect on today’s society? Give specific details and examples supporting your opinion
- The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, and an ethical dilemma-anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
Please read the following information very carefully. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
How to Enter:
Please send all entries to Info@texaseliteliving.com. All entries must be in a Microsoft word document. In the subject line of the email please make sure you label it as “Essay Contest Submission”. If there is no title in the subject line the email will be deleted
- Essay submissions will start September 1, 2015 and end October 31, 2015 at 11:59 pm Central time.
- The winners will be notified via email by November 14, 2015. The winners have 24 hours to respond to email or he/she will be disqualified
The Content Editor for Elite Real Estate Services will judge the submitted essays. The Personal information will not be disclosed to the judge(s) until after the top 3 essays has been determine. Once the top 3 essays have been determined the Content Editor and owner of Elite Real Estate Services will determine the winners. The owner of Elite Real Estate Services by email will notify the winner.
It will be judged off the following criteria: Creativity, Use of language, Punctuation, Originality, and the ability to stay on topic.
- Contestants must be in high school. 9th – 12th grade
- Your essay entry should contain between 800-1100 words
- Please pride your contact information on a separate page. (Name, Email address, Contact Number, Age, Current High school and grade)
- Essay must be written in English
- Essay must be sent in a word document. Feel free to be creative. You can use pictures and charts. Pictures and Content use in charts will not count towards the 800 word minimum.
- You may submit more than one entry but it has to be on a different topic that was given.
- No plagiarism will be allowed! The content of the essay will be checked for plagiarism and if you are found guilty of plagiarizing you will be disqualified.
- By submitting your essay in the contest, you are agreeing that you have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions of the contest.
- Prize winner will receive $500
- Prize winner will receive $275
- Prize winner will receive $125
***The winners will be responsible to report all earnings to the IRS (If applicable). Earnings are not transferable***
Good Luck to all the contestants!
Free 32″ TV Terms and Condition
- Valid only with Elite Real Estate Services
- Must sign a buyers or sellers representation agreement during the month the promotion is being advertised. Trail periods for representation are not offered.
- After representation agreement is signed, the representing broker “Elite Real Estate Services” has to right to void promotion if the home is not closed on within a year. For buyers and sellers. The representing broker “Elite Real Estate Services” can also extend the term for longer than a year. That will be determining on a case-to-case bases.
- You must provide valid driver license or I.D during the signing of representation agreement.
- If the agreement is terminated at any time for whatever reason, the offer is void. Unless it is terminated and resigned before the promotional month ends. The person(s) that is mention on the representation agreement can only terminate it.
- You will receive the 32” T.V on or after the closing date. Funds must clear the bank before the T.V is delivered. NO Exceptions!
- No receipts will be given with T.V.
- The client that is being represented must provide the same name(s) on the representation agreement and contract. And, Only those who name is on the agreement and contact will be given the T.V. No one else can pick the T.V up for you.
- If you do not feel comfortable with your current agent, then you can cancel your agreement at any time. You can also sign with another agent whose license is being held by Elite Real Estate Services. The promotion will only be valid if the agreement with the new agent is sign before the promotional month is ends.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact your representing agent.
You can contact the broker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.566.2517.